Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vibram Five Fingers Orginal


So I've had these for about 6 monthes. I decided to pick up a pair after reading "Born Free"
My initial thoughts after picking them up was it felt like a glove. I slowly relized after walking around in them, that my second toe was bent. Shortly after that the little toe started to bug me. Still I popped out $75 and sending them back is not realistic. Japan being so far. So I took them out.

There really grippy and flexible. These shoes are perfect for working out, yoga, and walking. Running in them is a bit sketchy. The elastic band around the foot really isn't enough. Plus the pain in my toe became unbearable.  I liked the idea, and I really wanted a running shoe so I bought the KSO.

The Originals are collecting dust under my tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment